|1. What is the distance your high beam headlights will allow you to see ahead?
2. How can you tell if you are having brake trouble?
3. A warning sign is what shape?
4. How close to a railroad crossing are you permitted to park?
5. The order of colors on a traffic light hung top to bottom:
6. Yielding the right of way means:
7. If you are in an accident where there is personal injury and you are on the revoked list, you will receive a jail term of:
8. The law allows you to turn right after stopping and yielding to all traffic and pedestrians at a red light unless:
9. The implied consent law means:
10. If the entrance ramp enters the expressway from the left, you should realize a greater potential for conflict because you will be entering
11. What is the distance your low beam headlights will allow you to see ahead?
12. The ACC (accessory) Switch is used for:
13. In order to drive in NJ, your car must be insured for:
14. Leaving scene of accident (property damage) may cost you how many points against your driver's license?:
15. When a school bus has stopped in front of a school you may pass at a speed of no more than?
16. If you run off the pavement, the first thing you should do is:
17. A safe driver is responsible for:
18. A driver who refuses to take an alcohol test might lose his or her license under which law?
19. A driver should signal at least how far before his intended turn?
20. When turning, your last check is::
21. Hydroplaning is most likely to occur:
22. Child restraint seats must be used:
23. When it is raining during the daylight hours, how should you adjust your driving?
24. A turnabout maneuver is risky because:
25. What is the term for drowsiness due to monotonous and continuous driving?
26. If the brake-warning light comes on as you are driving, you should:
27. If you commit a moving violation in another state, will it become part of your New jersey driver record?
28. When leaving a parallel parking space, you:
29. Speeding 1 to 14 mph above legal limit may cost you how many points against your driver's license?
30. Alcohol is a
31. The purpose of a rumble strip is to:
32. The best way to take a curve is to:
33. If a tire is under inflated, the only part that grips the road well is the:
34. If you are Special Learners Permit drivers:
35. The first conviction penalty for under 21 years old driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is:
36. If somebody leaves your home drunk and has an accident, you could?
37. If a student fails the written test the first time, how long must he wait before he can take it again?
38. If you come to a 4-way Stop at the same time as another driver, you must:
39. If a passenger in the front seat (over 18 years old) is caught not wearing a seat belt, who is held responsible?:
40. If you are driving and uninsured vehicle you are subject to this fine:
41. If a passenger in the front seat of a car, who is 17 years old, is caught not wearing a seat belt, who is held responsible?
42. The penalty for driving after your license has been suspended due to an alcohol or drug conviction is:
43. Emotions can have a great effect on your driving, if you are angry or excited you should:
44. How far must a driver park from a fire station entrance on the street opposite?
45. If you are arrested for drunk driving in New Jersey your chances of being convicted are:
46. You cannot park:
47. Getting a drivers license illegally may result in a:
48. Laws of New Jersey require you to keep to the right except::
49. After you drive through a deep puddle of water:
50. What must you do at a railroad crossing?