|1.To get a Basic Driver License your teen must:
2. The motor vehicle registration shall be renewed:
3. If a driver receives a "proposed license suspension", which of the following choices would he have?
4. How can you tell the direction of a skid?
5. If your license is stolen:
6. To regain control while in a skid, you should:
7. In order to steer the car while moving backward, you should turn:
8. When you got a new license plate, what must you do with the old one?
9. If you drink to excess:
10. What should you do when a car is approaching with high beams?
11. Your car must be inspected at either a state inspection station or a state licensed private garage:
12. When a driver is approaching an emergency vehicle, what should he do?
13. Hydroplaning means:
14. To avoid highway hypnosis when driving on an expressway it is a good practice to:
15. What is a good rule for adjusting speed in traffic?
16. Your driver license is a:
17. The first signs of alcohol impairment are usually:
18.Steady yellow light means:
19. New Jersey law allows up to 3 points to be subtracted from your driving record if you have moving traffic violations;
20. What three items must you have with you when driving?
21. If you move to New Jersey, how long do you have to transfer your basic driver license?
22. If you hit a parked car or other vehicle, what you should do:
23. The definition of a blind spot is:
24. When a school bus is stopped and its red lights are flashing you must?
25. how much time do you have to notify the MVC after an address change:
26. Dim your headlights to low beam when
27. What is reason may cause losing your license:
28. When a School Bus has stopped directly in front of a School to pick up or let off children, you may pass from either direction at a speed of no more than:
29. Following too closely (tailgating) may cost you how many points against your driver's license?
30. At a speed of 50 m.p.h. how many car lengths should you stay behind the vehicle in front of you?
31. Driving 50 mph at night, what is the stopping distance?
32. How long do you have to notify the MVC after a name change?
33. When it is legal to turn right on red, before turning, you must:
34. While driving on any public road or highway use a hand-held wireless phone will be fined:
35. Only use your high-beam headlights
36. What examination phases must a student driver have completed before he can practice drive?
37. When meeting an oncoming vehicle at night, you might avoid being momentarily blinded if you
38. The shape of a yield sign is
39. An eight sides sign means:
40. What is the best way to reduce your chances of having an alcohol related accident?
41. The 'two-second rule' can be used at any speed to help you:
42. Before turning, you must signal at least:
43. It is illegal to pass if you are closer to an intersection or railroad crossing than
44. What color are the WRONG WAY or DO NOT ENTER signs?
45. Failure to give way to a passing vehicle may cost you how many points against your driver's license?
46. N.J. law requires that you must notify the police of an accident where there is:
47. Under the New Jersey Point System, a person having a license over two years, after how many points will get a notice of license suspension:
48. Making a misstatement of fact when applying for a driver's license is punishable by:
49.You face an emergency that gives you no choice but to swerve. you should:
50. When driving in snow, you should use: