|1. If you are driving behind a school bus and it shows a flashing red light signaling a stop, he must:
2. The best way to talk to other drivers is to:
3. Altering a New Jersey license may result in:
4. A single, solid white line across a road at an intersection means:
5. Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) in the body is related to:
6. When two vehicles enter an uncontrolled intersection, who should yield the right of way?
7. An eight sides sign means:
8. When using the brakes, a common mistake a new driver makes is:
9. How far must a driver park from a crosswalk?
10. Dates for studded tires on New Jersey?
11. A driver should signal at least how far before his intended turn?
12. Studies show that the greatest number of people arrested for drunk driving have been drinking:
13. If you move into the state of NJ, how long do you have to apply for a NJ driver's license?
14. If a student fails the driving test the first time, how long must he wait before he can take it again?
15. What indicates under inflated tires?
16. Unless otherwise posted, the speed limit in a school zone is:
17. If you drive 40 mph in wet pavement and/or gravel road condition, what is your minimum safe following distance?
18. What should you do when a car is approaching with high beams?
19. Yellow lines down the center of the road
20. Passing is prohibited on:
21. If your car breaks down on an expressway, the first thing you should do is:
22. The deceleration lane is used for:
23. To obtain a NJ driver license or non-driver ID card, you must present these identifiers:
24. If a person has been drinking what can sober them up?
25. In order to steer the car while moving backward, you should turn:
26. The order of colors on a traffic light from top to bottom is?
27. The meaning of a hand signal when a driver's hand and arm is downward is:
28. Why would you be attending a DMV Driver Improvement Program?
29. What colors is a stop sign?
30. You are considered by law to be under the influence when your BAC has reached:
31. A 5-ounce glass of wine contains the same amount of alcohol as:
32. The implied consent law means:
33. What road marking indicates that it is illegal to pass in either direction?
34. Drugs that may affect basic driving skills are:
35. A flashing yellow or amber traffic light means
36. When a School Bus has stopped directly in front of a School to pick up or let off children, you may pass from either direction at a speed of no more than:
37. When driving in fog, what lights would you need?
38. Double solid lines would be found on what type of road?
39. An articulated license allows the operation of:
40. Headlights, not parking lights alone, must be used:
41. The two-second rule refers to:
42. Hand signals:
43. You are driving directly behind a large truck, how do you know if your vehicle is in the trucker's blind spot?
44. What should you do if a traffic light is not working?
45. If you are in an accident where there is personal injury and you are on the revoked list, you will receive a jail term of:
46. Depth perception means the same as:
47. The inspection sticker on a new vehicle is good for at least:
48. Hydroplaning is most likely to occur:
49. A flashing red light means:
50. What does a yellow solid stripe on your side of the roadway center line mean?