|1. How can you avoid carbon monoxide poisoning?
2. What is a blind spots?
3. If you drive 40 mph in the packed snow road, what is your minimum safe following distance?
4. When road surfaces are the most slippery:
5. What are some telltale signs of a drunk driver?
6. In city driving a good habit is to:
7. What color(s) is a yield sign?
8. The position of the hand(s) on the steering wheel are?
9. How close to a stop sign are you permitted to park?
10. A railroad crossing sign is:
11. If a collision is impossible to avoid, you should:
12. When driving on a permit, a 16-year-old must be accompanied by a licensed driver who:
13. If your windshield wipers stop suddenly during rain or snow you should:
14. Under the New Jersey Point System, a person having a license over two years, after how many points will get a notice of license suspension:
15. To avoid hydroplaning:
16. High beams are used for?
17. It is illegal to pass another vehicle:
18. MVC may terminate your road test before it starts because of:
19. Depth perception means the same as:
20. When driving in bad weather, increase the two-second rule to:
21. When driving on major highways:
22. Information signs are what color?
23. All drivers must slow down when approaching:
24. When making a right turn from a one-way street onto a two-way street, what position should you be in?
25. Driving at the proper speed means driving:
26. You may pass on the right on a two-lane roadway when:
27. If you have a blood alcohol concentration of 0.15%, your chances of having an accident is:
28. The law allows you to turn right after stopping and yielding to all traffic and pedestrians at a red light unless:
29. Where parking is prohibited:
30. You needn't stop your vehicle for a frozen dessert truck when:
31. Using both safety belts and shoulder belts is important because they:
32. For control on slippery road:
33. If you have a blowout while driving:
34. It is important to slow down:
35. Why would you be attending a DMV Driver Improvement Program?
36. What color line markings are found on an one-way street?
37. How many days are you given to notify the Motor Vehicle of a reportable accident?
38. The speed limit in a business and residential zone unless otherwise posted is:
39. State law prohibits parallel parking farther than how many inches from the curb?
40. What is an habitual Offender?
41. Do not pass:
42. Can motorists take each other's driver test? What can happen if this occurs?
43. If you drive 50 mph, what is your stopping distances on dry surfaces for passenger car?
44. You may drive on public or private property to avoid a traffic sign or signal:
45. When it is legal to turn right on red you must?
46. What is New Jersey law sets top speed limits for certain state highways and all interstates?
47. Whether your blood alcohol content raises above legal limits depends on:
48. To stop a car when skidding on a slippery road, you should:
49. You must yield for police cars, fire engines and ambulances vehicles:
50. An acceleration lane is